Friday, 6 January 2017

Interview with Renold Quinlan "We Are Still Waiting on Flights. But We are ready".

 We interviewed Renold Quinlan tonight over the phone. Quinlan has a couple of weeks left of camp before flying to the UK. 

Renold Quinlan Quotes:

"I heard from my manager this afternoon that the undercard is being worked on". 
"We were originally told we would be flying on the 26th and now they have changed this to the 24th. No flights have been booked as of right now. I have a strong feeling that this could be delayed. It also looks as though Eubank Jr isn't training as hard as he should be. This is the same situation as when I fought Geale. 
In the Geale fight everyone overlooked me. 
I respect Eubank Jr. He's a good fighter, apart from losing to BJ Saunders. I love all the boxing fans regardless. Whether you hate Chris Eubank Jr or hate me. I am coming for war. I can box. I can brawl. I'm an all round fighter. 
I know Eddie Hearn said in his interview that no one knows who I am. After I am in that ring, everyone will know who I am."

Complicating the matter is his wife is nearly due to give Birth. So Renold is hoping this happens soon so he can be there for the birth of his son. 

This interview occurred on Friday the 6th of January with Boxing Kingdom. By quoting boxing kingdom you need to reference our interview and URL. 


MUST READ : HOW MIKE TYSON WENT BROKE! 

SAD ARTICLE : Roy Jones Jr Financial Difficulties. BIG TAX BILL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment