Monday, 13 July 2015

New Interview with Vanes Matirosyan : Calls Out Ward at 168

Hi Vanes, 

Thanks for taking the time to interview. We really appreciate it.

Vanes : Hi Boxing Kingdom. That’s fine. Always happy to give information to my fans. 

1) What is next for you? A few media outlets are reporting Ishe Smith?

Vanes : I am fighting Ishe Smith on the 22nd of August in Las Vegas.

2) Is a move down to Welterweight a possibility? What is your walking around weight and do you classify yourself as a small Junior Middleweight?

Vanes : I am happy to fight anybody from Welterweight to Middleweight. The problem is all these fighters are calling out other fighters instead of me. If anyone has the balls to fight me from 147 to 160 then step up and lets do it.

3) Do you get annoyed by the trash talk from Jermell Charlo? I actually had you winning that fight by 1 round and he acts as if he stopped you within 2 rounds. 

Both brothers are pussy’s, all they do is run their mouths. Jermell is a big pussy, I’ve been asking to have a rematch with him, he’s been running like a little bitch. He knows he got a gift and that’s why he’s running his mouth. He’s a fucking pussy, I didn’t have a trainer for the last 3 weeks of camp leading into his bout and I still kicked his ass.

BK : I actually had you winning by 1 point. 

4) Talk me through your plans. We know you are fearless and will fight anyone. But what would you like to achieve in the future?

Vanes : I just want to keep fighting the best. I got the skills and I got the balls to fight anybody. I just want to fight, whoever wants to step up, let’d do it. It’s going to be a big year for me, I’m taking this very seriously now. I’ve added some new additions to my team and I just can’t wait.

5) Would you also consider a move up in weight even to Middleweight if a big fight came up?

I’m happy to go up to 160 for the right fight. I will even go up to 168 to fight Andre Ward, because I just don’t like him.

What is your favorite food?
Anything my mother or mother in law cooks. They are amazing cooks.

What is your favorite drink?
Gatorade

Talk us through a normal day in your life?

A normal day for me is waking up, going for a run. Coming home eating breakfast then going to the gym. After gym back home and watch tv for the rest of day, usually of my favourite sports which include boxing, basketball, baseball. 

Favorite car?
I’m not into cars. As long as I have something that gets me to the gym.

Favorite tv show?
I don't really have a favorite because there's a lot of shows that I watch it's hard to pick one. 
Thank you for taking the time to interview me. I just want to say thank you to all my fans. I love you, thank you for the support. Follow me @VanesBoxing on Twitter and Instagram. GodBless.


No comments:

Post a Comment