Friday, 3 April 2015

Mayweather vs Pacquiao. Will Live Streams Be Available Online?

With Mayweather & Pacquiao fighting in less than 29 days a common question I am being asked is will live video streams be available online for free? I can tell you strictly, no there won't. This isn't legal, you will have to pay the full charge to watch the fight. Online video streams will be subject to strict conditions unlike previously seen before. Who Am I Tipping in this fight? I think Pacquiao could be the winner here. Mayweather seems to be slowing down considerably in his last two fights and I don't think he has the power to keep Pacquiao off him. I expect Pacquiao to be ultra aggressive and to potentially get the win through a late round TKO. Mayweather will not quit and his corner won't let him. Pacquiao will force the ref to step in and call the bout around the 10th round. 

Mayweather vs Pacquiao Live Streams

No comments:

Post a Comment