Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Mayweather vs Pacquiao. Post Prime Current Versions. Who Wins?

For me both these fighters are past their prime. Mayweather seems to be fading a little quicker than Pacquiao. Pacquiao has recovered well after being knocked out cold against Marquez. Here are my predictions on who would have won, considering we will most likely never see this fight. 

Prime Version:

- Had 2 possible scenarios. Mayweather UD which was most likely. Or Pacquiao by late accumulation TKO. For me it was probably a 60-40 fight in Mayweathers favour. So Mayweather UD. 

Post Prime current versions. I have Pacquiao winning this by UD. Pacquiaos power isn't their anymore and neither is Mayweathers work rate. I expect Pacquiao would win a decision around 8-4
.

No comments:

Post a Comment